dimanche 2 février 2020

Simple knits in December (free knitting pattern inside)

Un petit retour sur mes tricots de Décembre ... J'ai fait dans la simplicité et le confort...
Back to my knittings of December that were simple but comfy...


Le pull blanc est un modèle gratuit de Ravelry : le pull Lina. Je l'ai tricoté avec de la laine en cône achetée en brocante. C'est un modèle facile et relaxant à tricoter.

The white jumper is a Ravelry free pattern in French and English :  the Lina Sweater and I knitted it with second hand wool I had found in a brocante. It's a very simple and relaxing pattern.


Le pull bleu est un modèle pour homme gratuit de chez Phildar que j'ai adapté pour ma machine à tricoter très basique. C'est mon premier pull tricoté à la machine et c'était un cadeau de Noël pour un jeune homme grand...donc c'était bien de le faire à la machine ! 

The blue jumper is a free pattern for men from Phildar  I adapted for my very basic knitting machine. It's my first ever machine knitted sweater. It's knitted in baby alpaca I had bought in Italy. It was a Christmas present for a tall young man so it was better machine-knitted !

Et voilà....nous sommes déjà en Février..
And now it's already February...

Aucun commentaire: