mercredi 11 novembre 2015

Coeurs de vacances / Holiday hearts

Un soir où je rangeait mon panier "à bazard" (en haut de la photo) j'ai retrouvé mon petit kit de couture que j'emmène en vacances et avec un petit coeur brodé qui était presque fini :

One evening, I was tidying up the "basket mess" (at the top of the photo) and I found the little sewing kit I always take with me when I go on holiday and in it a little heart that was nearly finished : 

là, vous voyez en bas !
here you can see it at the bottom  !

Et bon c'est comme la madeleine de Proust : les souvenirs de vacances qui reviennent : Aiguilles et ses environs, les randonnées et la chaleur qui me donnait surtout envie de broder à l'ombre ;-)..donc voilà mon petit coeur est fini et il a rejoint son copain sur l'armoire ...:-D

Well that was like Proust's madeleine : all the good memories of this summer's holidays in Aiguilles came back : the landscape and the hiking in the area and the heat that made me want to stitch in the shade ;-) well I have finished this little heart and here it is with its friend on the wardrobe...:-D

Bon la lumière est meilleure dehors...
Well the light is better outside...




I love hearts !!!!!

1 commentaire:

M@ryline a dit…

Comme quoi il est bien de ranger parfois !!!