mardi 4 mars 2014

Rangement et rénovation / reorganizing and renovating

Comme souvent à cette époque de l'année, je range, je trie et cette année j'ai décidé de commencer par mon petit coin mercerie  :

As usual at this time of the year I started sorting out and tidyning things in the house and I decided to start with my little sewing corner :



C'est mieux sans la poussière !
It looks better without the dust !

Et grâce à mon cher papa qui l'a restauré, je peux enfin utiliser ce joli petit meuble trouvé à la brocante du canal St Martin à Rennes :

And thanks to my dear Daddy who repaired it, I can use this lovely little chest of drawers I found in a brocante in Rennes along the Canal St Martin : 




Merci beaucoup mon petit papa !

Thank you so much my dear Daddy ! 

Aucun commentaire: