C'est un modèle personnel tout simple : j'ai fait les calculs à partir de mon échantillon pour obtenir le bon nombre de mailles et j'ai placé les diminutions de chaque coté des torsades pour obtenir une forme d'étoile sur le haut du bonnet.
This week-end I knitted a simple beanie for my daughter who has to walk very early in the morning in the streets of Rennes to go to her school. It was quick to make because I used size 6 needles and and three thin wools I knitted together. I made three ranks of crochet to give it a tighter shape. Now it is ready to be tested !
It is a very simple personal pattern : I calculated the number of stitches from the gauge I had made and I placed the decreases on each sides of the cables to get a sort of star shape at the top of the beanie.
I hope English speaking-people will understand my explanations because I am new to translating my hobbies into English !